from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having the form of a vessel or duct.
- adj. Containing vessels or ducts.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having the form of a vessel, or duct.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having the form of a duct or other vessel; of the nature of a vas or vasculum; tubular..
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. constituting a tube; having hollow tubes (as for the passage of fluids)
Lingula: in Aleurodidae, a more or less slender tongue or strap-shaped organ, attached cephalad within the vasiform orifice: a term proposed by Leuckart for the ligula of the bees.
Aleurodidae, the lid-like structure closing the vasiform orifice; q.v. Ophthalmic: relating to the eye.