from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A small grayish bird (Auriparus flaviceps) of Mexico and the southwest United States, having a yellowish head and throat.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A small yellow-headed bird (Auriparus flaviceps) of Lower California, allied to the titmice; the goldtit.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A small yellow-headed bird (Auriparus flaviceps) of Lower California, allied to the titmice; -- called also goldtit.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The gold tit, or yellow-headed titmouse, Auriparus flariceps, inhabiting parts of Arizona, California, and southward. It is 4½ inches long, of a grayish color with bright-yellow head. See tit and titmouse.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. very small yellow-headed titmouse of western North America
Silly as it may sound I really enjoyed the many verdin and black throated sparrows.
There is also a colouring matter, bili verdin, which may possibly also be excretory.
Yesterday I saw a verdin, a native bird, in my yard for the first time in many months.
Dünyalar verdim gözlerinin u? runa Kaçamak saatler sonsuz kelimeler Unuttunmu yar söz verdin bana Gitmeyecektin daha neler neler? imdi uzaklardas?