from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- adjective Used other than as an idiom: see
- adverb Used other than as an idiom: see
- adverb idiomatic Used to weaken the effect of certain
- interjection idiomatic, dated, formal Indicating
acceptance, often with resignationor acquiescence, of a statement or situation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adverb quite well
- adverb an expression of agreement normally occurring at the beginning of a sentence
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.