from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having impaired vision; partially sighted.
- adj. Incapable of sight; blind.
- n. Visually impaired people considered as a group.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Being blind.
- n. Blind people (collectively).
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having greatly reduced vision
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.