from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n.pl. Statistics concerning the important events in human life, such as births, deaths, marriages, and migrations.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Plural form of vital statistic.
- n. Statistics of births, marriages and deaths.
- n. The size of a woman's bust, waist and hips, normally measured in inches.
- n. A concise piece of trivia on a subject, sometimes in table format.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. statistics respecting the duration of life, and the circumstances affecting its duration.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. data relating to births and deaths and health and diseases and marriages
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.