from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Waning or diminished in some parts; not of uniform size throughout; said especially of sawed boards or timber cut too near the outside of the log.
- adj. Spoiled by wet; said of timber.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- intransitive v. To wane.
- adj. Waning or diminished in some parts; not of uniform size throughout; -- said especially of sawed boards or timber when tapering or uneven, from being cut too near the outside of the log.
- adj. Spoiled by wet; -- said of timber.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- A Middle English form of wane.
They only wany a cash cow to fund Senate and House seats.
I don't think they're racist, they are just insatiable in their efforts to spin everything the wany they want it.
Should I and a significant number want something and have produced something others wany and paid us for it ... it will appear in the marketplace because we will barter what we have produced for whar they have produced.
So When I hear about evil republicans - I wany to know where thry are so I could meet them
Ai senz himz awl mai billz n jukee mayls n NEfink ai dons wany dat fits inna slot!
Chris in AZ says: maybe they can fix the votes or have the SCOTUS give them the budget they wany
In many wany this is nothing more then a bunch of small dogs fighting for table scraps.
And then, that everything should be firmly binding, they called or sang: "Ha assironi atsimach koo kent oya kayuig wee Onneyatte Onaondaga Koyocke hoo hanoto wany agweganne hoo schene ha caton scahten franosoni yndicho."
Sports Video: MLB: Jim Thome's surprising stats Report Abuse Practice all you wany Cowgirls bacause you ain't winning a darn thing with Romo as your QB.
Sports Video: Basketball: China searches for next Yao Ming Sports Video: NFL: Kolb, Haynesworth trade breakdowns Report Abuse Practice all you wany Cowgirls bacause you ain't winning a darn thing with Romo as your QB.