from The Century Dictionary.
- noun Healing.
- noun Protection.
- noun Reward; guerdon; requital.
- noun Erroneously, in the following passage, a note of assault.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun obsolete Preparation; protection; provision; supply.
- noun Obs. or Scot. Reward; requital; guerdon.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun obsolete
Wealth, possessions; a treasure(literal or figurative).
- noun obsolete A
- noun A war cry played to order the
soldiersto attack (normally played on a bugle).
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
From Old Northern French warison, variant garison, guarison.
Help support Wordnik (and make this page ad-free) by adopting the word warison.
And, as my friend Scott says, 'I sound my warison;'
And, as my friend Scott says, "I sound my warison;" 
Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.