from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. (intransitive) To clean the utensils, dishes etc. used in preparing and eating a meal.
- v. (intransitive) To wash one's hands and/or face, often around mealtimes.
- v. To carry an object to land.
- v. Something or somebody that has once had it's peak of greatness far too long ago, and is now still being over used, over played, and is still pushed through the media, even though it's gotten extremely old, bland, worn out, and is just sad to still see around
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. wash dishes
- v. be carried somewhere by water or as if by water
- v. wash one's face and hands
- v. wear out completely
- v. carry somewhere (of water or current or waves)
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.