from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb UK (
intransitive) To cleanthe utensils, dishesetc. used in preparing and eating a meal.
- verb US (
intransitive) To wash one's hands and/or face, often around mealtimes.
- verb intransitive, of water To carry an object to land.
- verb Something or somebody that has once had it's peak of greatness far too long ago, and is now still being over used, over played, and is still pushed through the media, even though it's gotten extremely old, bland, worn out, and is just sad to still see around
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- verb wash dishes
- verb be carried somewhere by water or as if by water
- verb wash one's face and hands
- verb wear out completely
- verb carry somewhere (of water or current or waves)
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.