from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A worker in the wax industry.
- n. An artist who makes waxworks.
- n. A bee that produces wax.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who works in wax; one who makes waxwork.
- n. A bee that makes or produces wax.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who works in wax; a maker of waxwork.
- n. A bee which makes wax.
wax + worker (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.