from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. An ability to recognize quickly signs of changes in the weather.
- idiom a To keep watch; stay alert.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An ability to predict short-term weather.
- n. An ability to detect undercurrents and subtleties in a situation.
- n. A device for monitoring the weather.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. vigilant attentiveness
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.