from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. In card games, a card that can be assigned any value or used to substitute for any needed card.
- n. A competitor or team that is allowed to compete in a tournament despite not reaching the normal standards to qualify for inclusion.
- n. a character that substitutes for other characters in regular expressions and globbing
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a playing card whose value can be determined by the person who holds it
- n. an unpredictable factor
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.