from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun A container, such as an ice-filled bucket or chest, for cooling wine.
from The Century Dictionary.
- noun A vessel in which bottled wine is immersed in a cool liquid, as in water containing ice, to cool it before it is drunk.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun Any piece of equipment used to keep
- noun drink made from a mixture of
wine, fruit juiceand soda water
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun a bucket of ice used to chill a bottle of wine
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.