from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Telegraphy by radio rather than by long-distance transmission lines. Also called wireless telegraph.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Telegraphy by radio rather than by transmission cables
- n. The use of radio to send signals by Morse code
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. any system of telegraphy employing no connecting wire or wires between the transmitting and receiving stations.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. telegraphy that uses transmission by radio rather than by wire
- n. the use of radio to send telegraphic messages (usually by Morse code)
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.