from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun Often Offensive A woman who is employed outside the home.
- noun Slang A woman prostitute.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun uncommon A
young womanwho works.
- noun idiomatic, euphemistic A
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun a young woman who is employed
- noun a woman who engages in sexual intercourse for money
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.