from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb transitive To set (something) down in
writing; to recordsomething.
- verb transitive To write (something) in a
simpleor condescending style.
- verb transitive, accounting To make a
downward adjustmentin the value of an asset.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- verb reduce the estimated value of something
- verb put down in writing; of texts, musical compositions, etc.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.