from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Any of the genus Flaveria of plants with yellow flowers, related to the sunflower.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A kind of grass, perhaps a species of Agrostis.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A reed-grass, Calamagrostis hyperborea Americana, common in low meadows and on shady river-banks throughout the northwestern United States. It affords a large yield of hay, excellent if cut in season.
- n. Same as early goldenrod.
- n. A variety of turnip: so called from the color of the skin on the upper part of the bulb.
yellow + top (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.