from The Century Dictionary.
- That may or can be yielded.
- That may or can yield; inclined to yield; complying.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- adjective rare Disposed to yield or comply.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- adjective archaic Disposed to
- adjective engineering Capable of
yieldingunder pressure, rather than being bentor snapped.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
yield + -able
Sorry, no example sentences found.
New comments are temporarily disabled while we update our database.