from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Without zones; unzoned.
- adj. Without a belt or girdle.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not having a zone; ungirded.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Without a zone or girdle; ungirt; hence, loosely robed.
Some are zoneless, allowing you to freely move around the gameworld.
Above stars, planets, suns, in the zoneless seas and unhorizoned spheres where the wings of seraphs battle for decades with the tides, the imagination lingers not, but lifting its fiery eye as system after system recede and sink in the shaded distances of eternal
· Vast Explorable World: Put survival instincts to the test while experiencing 70 unique towns with more than 5,500 missions spread over 1,000 square kilometers of zoneless territory.