from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The cardinal number twenty-two.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. one more than twenty-one; denoting a quantity consisting of twenty-two items or units; -- representing the number twenty-two as Arabic numerals.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a .22 caliber firearm (pistol or rifle)
- n. the cardinal number that is the sum of twenty-one and one
- adj. being two more than twenty
Sorry, no etymologies found.