from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Initialism of Abstract Data Type.
- n. Initialism of Accelerated Degradation Testing.
- n. Initialism of Accumulated Deployed Time.
- n. Initialism of Acknowledged Data Transfer.
- n. Initialism of Active Denial Technology.
- n. Initialism of Active Duty for Training.
- n. Initialism of Active Duty Tour.
- n. Initialism of Admissions, Discharge, Transfer.
- n. Abbreviation of Adult.
- n. Initialism of Automatic Double Tracking.
- n. Initialism of Advanced DRAM Technology.
- n. Initialism of American Discovery Trail.
- n. Initialism of Astronomy Diagnostic Test.
- n. Initialism of Average Daily Traffic.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
The next day, I called ADT, the home security company, to evaluate security options on my property.
I do not know if ADT is available here in Chula Vista.
BTW, Autodesk discontinued the name ADT several years back.
The hazard ratio for death due to CaP for RP in reference to IMRT patients was 0.32 and the inclusion of the short-term ADT with IMRT did not influence the model.
In total, 1,551 patients were enrolled in the study: 763 to the short-term ADT and 758 to long-term ADT.
Snob, after looking at the opinionatedcyclist viddy for about 30 seconds, I'd advise you to call ADT or Sloman's.
Mr. Kejriwal: We like Tyco, and the story is that they are a good mix of defense and offense in this environment, where they have the business ADT, which is security services.
The company also has deals with companies like ADT, which is a national resale partner.
I keep calling ADT asking why they never told Palo Alto, and I get no answer.
They need to get with multiple cell carriers, for 5.00 a month extra, you get a SIM card for the ADT unit that either can only call ADT or it's a copy of your cell phones and it's just added to your phone bill.