from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun The victim of a joke or trick played on April Fools' Day.
- noun The joke or trick so played.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun A person subjected to a
practical jokeon April Fools' Day. Often used as an exclamation upon revealing the joke.
- noun A
practical jokeplayed on April Fools' Day.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun a practical joke or trick played on the first day of April
- noun the butt of a prank played on April 1st
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.