from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a large metal cooking pot with a tight-fitting lid
- n. a portable oven consisting of a metal box, with shelves, placed before an open fire
- n. a prank in which one farts in bed and pulls the bedclothes over one's bed-mate's head
- n. a room full of marijuana smoke
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. a tin screen for baking before an open fire or kitchen range; also, in the United States, a shallow iron kettle for baking, with a cover to hold burning coals.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. iron or earthenware cooking pot; used for stews
- n. an oven consisting of a metal box for cooking in front of a fire
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.