from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun A large, heavy pot or kettle, usually of cast iron and with a tight lid, used for slow cooking.
- noun A metal utensil open on one side and equipped with shelves, placed before an open fire for baking or roasting food.
- noun A wall oven in which food is baked by means of preheated brick walls.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun a large metal
cooking potwith a tight-fitting lid
- noun a portable oven consisting of a metal
box, with shelves, placed before an open fire
- noun a
prankin which one fartsin bed and pulls the bedclothesover one's bed-mate's head
- noun a room full of
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun iron or earthenware cooking pot; used for stews
- noun an oven consisting of a metal box for cooking in front of a fire
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.