from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. general practitioner
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The ISO 3166-1 two-letter (alpha-2) code for Guadeloupe.
- Initialism of gold piece(s).
- Initialism of general practitioner.
- Initialism of Green Party.
- Initialism of genetic programming.
- Initialism of games played.
- Initialism of Grand Prix.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An abbreviation of General Postoffice.
- n. An abbreviation of Grand Passed Master.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a physician who is not a specialist but treats all illnesses
Sorry, no etymologies found.
*hans GP niec cuppa hawt choklit wif eeny teeny tiny marshademallows maed speshully fer GP* Will dis halp maeks u feel bettur?
The name "GP consortia" to represent groups buying services should be scrapped, and renamed "NHS Commissioning Authorities", the report said.
The name "GP consortia" to represent groups buying services should be scrapped, and renamed "NHS Commissioning Authorities", their report said.
The name "GP consortia" to represent groups buying services should be scrapped, and renamed "NHS commissioning authorities", the report said.
I'm not sure which shot up my eyebrows more, that the GP is anywhere on that list or that someone brought up the brilliant idea to add the wounded and widowed only to have it shot down.
And for the record, my male GP is "boringly normal" and married which was perfect for pap and breast exams.
Maybe in GP's fantasy world, there is a bunch of old southern white guys who hate blacks who are all sitting in a room somewhere gleefully cackling with delight as they orchestrate their plans to bring Obama down.
A GP from the Christian Medical Fellowship, Peter Evans, commented: "Well, this just reveals her views, the extent of her views regarding suffering and regarding children."
Nevertheless, my laptop can process these images in GP well enough.
Would you feel some type of way if I called GP and Mrs. P.