from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A native or inhabitant of Latin America, or of such descent.
- adj. Of or relating to Latin America, its people, or its culture.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of, pertaining to, or characteristic of Latin America.
- proper n. A native or inhabitant of Latin America.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to those peoples of America that speak Romance languages: particularly applied to the nations that speak Spanish or Portuguese.
- n. A native of a Latin-American nation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a native of Latin America
- adj. of or relating to the countries of Latin America or their people
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.