from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. See Table at Bible.
- n. In Arthurian legend, a king of Cornwall who was the husband of Iseult and the uncle of her lover Tristan.
- Mark, Saint Author of the second Gospel in the New Testament and disciple of Saint Peter.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. A male given name.
- proper n. Mark the Evangelist, also called John Mark, first patriarch of Alexandria and credited with the authorship of the Gospel of Mark.
- proper n. The Gospel of St. Mark, a book of the New Testament of the Bible. Traditionally the second of the four gospels.
He wears the Good mark on his left hand because it is closer to the heart, and the Evil Mark on his right hand-wiki
ALLEN WINDSOR, MARK WINDSOR'S BROTHER: I don't think that the health care bill will go as far as Mark would have wanted to go.
ALLEN WINDSOR, MARK WINDSOR'S BROTHER: I don't think that the health care bill will go as far as Mark would have wanted it to go.
The Witches' mark, Devil's Mark, or Witches' teat was the seal of the Devil, given to witches upon initiation.
This is The Day of the New One - that future generations will mark, when not only the sick will be healed, the oceans rise slowed and the planet begins healing - but The Day when the Speech to follow the worshipped "I Have a Dream Speech" was orated by the New Black Messiah...to his own worshippers...and to those future generations destined to Mark key moments of the Obamessiah, according to Barack, Himself
Absolutely on the mark, Mark by ardee D. on Friday, Jan 5, 2007 at 6: 52: 12 PM
Katrin R. (3 articles, 0 quicklinks, 13 diaries, 678 comments [19 recommended, 0 rejected]) on Friday, Jan 5, 2007 at 5: 30: 45 PM ardee D. Reply: Absolutely on the mark, Mark
Military officials have said privately that the change of command of ISAF will mark a new approach in dealing with resurgent Taliban militants. posted by Mark, Ottawa at 10:36 AM
DAVID ROTH, ATTORNEY FOR MARK FOLEY: Mark explicitly reaffirms his acceptance of responsibility and remorse.
MARK GELMAN, ATTORNEY FOR MARK LUNSFORD: America saw Mark ` s glare all day today.