from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun A member of a Mayan people of Guatemala.
- noun The Mayan language of the Quiché.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- proper noun Alternative form of
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun a tart filled with rich unsweetened custard; often contains other ingredients (as cheese or ham or seafood or vegetables)
- noun a member of the Mayan people of south central Guatemala
- noun the Mayan language spoken by the Quiche
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.