from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. Received Pronunciation
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- Received Pronunciation
- rating pending
- roleplay (both verb and noun)
- abbr. Rhineland-Palatinate, a federal state of Germany.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An abbreviation of the Latin Rerum Politicarum Doctor, Doctor of Political Science
- n. of Royal Purple Degree.
- n. An abbreviation of Reformed Protestant Episcopal
- n. of Royal Society of Painter-Etchers.
- n. In mech., an abbreviation of revolutions per minute.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
First of all the layout had to be reconfigured to accommodate the fewer vowel sounds of GA (16 vs 20 in RP).
RP is the new pinnacle of the Armey-Koch corporate tea party.
RP is the new pinnacle of the Armey-Koch corporate teaparty.
But if you're just play-acting, RP is all a bit of fun, along with the humorous OOC asides.
I don't RP much at all but I think for some people RP is fun, or play-acting, and for others it is the creation of an unblemished illusion.
With a book there's too much at stake for me -- but I think that the rule-breakers in RP don't understand what is at stake for the other participants.
I think that the issue with WA/RP is more than just the Squires/Miller debacle.
RP is a pioneer in our industry, this should not be devalued.
In his wisdom, RP is judging the concert not just the song, the history and potential not just the photo moment.
The “space limitations” malarkey suggests either a very limited supply of electrons or a latent assertion that RP is the one man not subject to subconscious bias.