from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun A steam bath that induces heavy perspiration in the bather and is followed by a shower and massage.
- noun An establishment where facilities are available for Turkish baths.
- noun An extremely hot place.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun A Middle Eastern style
steam bathfollowed by a dip in cool water and massage.
- noun An
establishmentwhere these facilitiesare available.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun you sweat in a steam room before getting a rubdown and cold shower
- noun a steam room where facilities are available for a bath followed by a shower and massage
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.