from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License

  • n. One involved in an affray.

from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English

  • n. One engaged in an affray.

from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia

  • n. One who raises or is engaged in affrays or riots; a disturber of the peace.


Sorry, no etymologies found.



Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.

  • Disturber of the peace. (from Phrontistery)

    May 22, 2008