from The Century Dictionary.
- Wing-footed; having the toes connected by a membrane which serves as a wing, as the bats.
- Swift of foot.
- noun An animal whose toes are connected by a membrane serving for a wing; a chiropter, as the bat.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- adjective (Zoöl.) Wing-footed, as the bat.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun A wing-footed animal; a
chiropteror a bat.
- adjective Wing-footed; having a
membraneconnecting the digits.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.