from The Century Dictionary.
- noun etc. See
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- adjective Capable of rendering insensible.
- adjective Characterized by, or connected with, insensibility.
- noun (Med.) That which produces insensibility to pain, as chloroform, ether, etc.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- adjective Alternative spelling of
- noun Alternative spelling of
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adjective relating to or producing insensibility
- adjective characterized by insensibility
- noun a drug that causes temporary loss of bodily sensations
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.