from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. an instrument for the analysis of something
- n. a person who analyzes
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who, or that which, analyzes.
- n. The part of a polariscope which receives the light after polarization, and exhibits its properties.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who or that which analyzes, or has the power of analyzing.
- n. Specifically— In optics, the part of a polariscope which receives the light after polarization and exhibits its properties: usually a section or prism cut from a doubly refracting crystal.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an instrument that performs analyses
Sorry, no etymologies found.
The Google Website analyzer is a free multivariate testing tool that can dramatically increase conversion rates and ROI.
The WhyCry baby analyzer is a handheld electronic monitor that allegedly identifies the reasons why a baby is crying.
"Your analyzer is a beautiful machine, but it's dumb."
Aruba Networks announced today a software-only radio spectrum analyzer, which is integrated into its enterprise Wi-Fi product line, including 802. 11n access points.
Special functions: TIFF tag analyzer and editor (individual tags).
I am looking for seo tools such as keyword analyzer, backlink analyzer, and many others I need script of these tools and not links
The communications systems manufacturer tapped Palestinian IT service provider Exalt Technologies to build a call analyzer system and other call center software.
Special functions - TIFF tag analyzer and editor (individual tags).
The analyzer is the little bar graph thing which bounces around while music is playing.
It would be a good idea to look at GoRank's new link popularity analyzer, which is just now being made ready for beta testing (as of September 20).