from The Century Dictionary.
- Capable of being allotted, appointed, or assigned: as, an assignable note or bill.
- Capable of being specified, shown, designated, or expressed with precision: as, an assignable reason; an assignable magnitude.
- Capable of being attributed; attributable.
- In law, predicable; capable of being pointed out or substantiated: as, perjury is not assignable of testimony on an immaterial point.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- adjective Capable of being assigned, allotted, specified, or designated
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- adjective Capable of being
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adjective legally transferable to the ownership of another
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
Self-existing Substance is a Personal and Intelligent Being, and the assertion that this Substance is an Impersonal and Non-Intelligent Being, are alike assertions wholly destitute of any assignable degree of logical probability, I say _assignable_ degree of logical probability, because that
Rapids, thanks in-part to the state promise of an "assignable" tax credit worth $10 million.
In addition, the three component inputs are also "assignable".
Your reciever has three "assignable" digital audio inputs - two optical and one coaxial.
We have local schools precisely because the costs and benefits are well known, and assignable.
Another 12 percent has been estimated by the World Bank to be social capital, the value of institutions and knowledge not assignable to individuals.
I. P.s are assignable per the provider but if not mistaken, MAC addresses ..
Offered for free along with the purchase of the W760i Walkman phone until Oct. 31, the Zeemote JS1 Controller -- when used to play the two embedded Zeemote-ready games -- allows gamers to control the action using the analog thumb-stick and four assignable trigger buttons.
There is no assignable cause, and no logical reason, for individuality.
The agreement is for 18 years and is assignable should you sell the house.