from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In one group; together.
- adv. At the same time; simultaneously.
- adv. Immediately; now; right away.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. At one and the same time; simultaneously; in one body.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. without delay or hesitation; with no time intervening
- adv. simultaneously
From at + once. (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.