from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Informed on current affairs; up-to-date.
- adj. Fully familiar; knowledgeable.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Up to date, informed on the latest developments etc.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Literally, in the current, that is, of events; well informed in regard to any event or subject.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. being up to particular standard or level especially in being up to date in knowledge
French : au, in the + courant, current.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
Borrowing from French, from au, in the, courant, current (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.