from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun An intense altercation.
- noun A battle involving many combatants.
- noun A fight to the finish.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun A fight involving three or more people, fought until one person (or sometimes team or faction) is left standing.
- noun A
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun a noisy riotous fight
from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
[battle + royal, grand in scale.]
Sorry, no example sentences found.