from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- adverb After a while; soon.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- adverb After a short time.
- adverb After an indefinite period.
- adverb In
heaven; in the hereafter.
Heaven; the hereafter. Usually preceded with "the sweet."
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adverb at some eventual time in the future
- noun an indefinite time in the future
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.