from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- adjective Having a secret or hidden meaning; occult.
from The Century Dictionary.
- Of or pertaining to the cabalists, or to the cabala or mystic philosophy which they professed. See
- In general, occult; mystic; esoteric; symbolical; having an interior or hidden meaning.
- noun One of the mysteries of the cabala.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- adjective Of or pertaining to the cabala; containing or conveying an occult meaning; mystic.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- adjective Of or relating to a
cabal; secretiveand cliquish.
- adjective Of or relating to
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adjective having a secret or hidden meaning
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
cabalist + -ic
Sorry, no example sentences found.