from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The center of a theater stage.
- n. A position of great prominence or importance.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The area in the center of the stage, especially one towards the front
- n. An important or prominent position
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a position of prominence or importance
- n. the central area on a theater stage
center + stage (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.