from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A dessert consisting of a mold of sponge cake or bread with a filling, as of fruits, whipped cream, or custard.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A dessert containing sponge, fruit and cream or custard.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A kind of pie or pudding made by lining a dish with slices of bread, and filling it with bread soaked in milk, and baked.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A name given to certain rich and delicate sweet dishes.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a mold lined with cake or crumbs and filled with fruit or whipped cream or custard
- n. the largest city in North Carolina; located in south central North Carolina
i wish i could help but im in charlotte, nc. i hope someone will take your friend fishin.
A charlotte is a pudding made of a savoiardi crust filled with a fruit mousse.
Certain edibles, such as charlotte-russe, Spanish cream, wine jellies and mousses, to say nothing of the caviars and anchovies, were wholly unknown to them; but they ate the dainties with a wise disregard of their inexperience and enjoyed them immensely.
Written By charlotte on March 6th, 2009 @ 4: 41 pm
Written By charlotte on March 13th, 2009 @ 5: 47 pm
We are all well, but have not had a word from charlotte since your last, in which you said that your letter would come accompanied by some things of hers, these things, whatever they were, did not come.
I guess Obama must believe opposing videos of dog violence goes against core American values (a phrase he used as a Senator to oppose Alito). charlotte
NO - read the transcript - Daniel says he is “in love” with charlotte.
The depth or the duration of his woe. admin Uncategorized charlotte turner smith, elegiac sonnets, jennifer kwon dobbs, sonnet lxx
I wonder if you think 51 is too old hi my name is chad and I am calling from charlotte