from The Century Dictionary.
- noun The wood of the Callitris quadrivalvis, a cypress-like tree of Algeria.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun wood of a citron tree.
- noun a durable fragrant wood used in building (as in the roof of Cordova Cathedral); -- called also
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun durable fragrant wood; used in building (as in the roof of the cathedral at Cordova, Spain)
- noun wood of a citron tree
Sorry, no etymologies found.
The breakfast-room was finished in oak; the salon in mahogany, and the furnishings were of blue velvet; the bedroom was in citronwood and green damask.