from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Alternative spelling of cooperative.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Operating jointly to the same end.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Operating, laboring, or striving jointly for the attainment of certain ends.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. done with or working with others for a common purpose or benefit
- adj. willing to adjust to differences in order to obtain agreement
- adj. involving the joint activity of two or more
- n. an association formed and operated for the benefit of those using it
- n. a jointly owned commercial enterprise (usually organized by farmers or consumers) that produces and distributes goods and services and is run for the benefit of its owners
Sorry, no etymologies found.