from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Alternative spelling of cooperative.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Operating jointly to the same end.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Operating, laboring, or striving jointly for the attainment of certain ends.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. done with or working with others for a common purpose or benefit
- adj. willing to adjust to differences in order to obtain agreement
- adj. involving the joint activity of two or more
- n. an association formed and operated for the benefit of those using it
- n. a jointly owned commercial enterprise (usually organized by farmers or consumers) that produces and distributes goods and services and is run for the benefit of its owners
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.