from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License

  • adj. Subject to coagulation.
  • v. Simple past tense and past participle of coagulate.

from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English

  • adj. Changed into, or contained in, a coagulum or a curdlike mass; curdled.

from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.

  • adj. changed into a solid mass
  • adj. transformed from a liquid into a soft semisolid or solid mass


Sorry, no etymologies found.



Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.