from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- intransitive & transitive verb To extend or cause to extend through the same space or duration.
from The Century Dictionary.
- To extend equally; cause to extend through the same space or duration; place so as to coincide or occupy the same extent or space.
- To reach to or attain the same place, time, or duration: used with with.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- transitive verb To extend through the same space or time with another; to extend to the same degree.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb transitive, intransitive To
extendalong with another.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
co- + extend
Sorry, no example sentences found.