from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To extend or cause to extend through the same space or duration.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To extend along with another.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To extend through the same space or time with another; to extend to the same degree.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To extend equally; cause to extend through the same space or duration; place so as to coincide or occupy the same extent or space.
- To reach to or attain the same place, time, or duration: used with with.
co- + extend (Wiktionary)