from The Century Dictionary.
- noun An obsolete preterit of
- noun A prefix of Latin origin, appearing also in other forms, co-, col-, con-, cor-, meaning ‘together,’ ‘with,’ or merely intensive, and in English words often without assignable force. See words following, and those beginning with co-, col-, con-, cor-.
- noun An abbreviation of commissioner, commodore, commander, commerce, committee, commentary, etc.
- noun An abbreviation of commission
- noun of commoner
- noun [capitalized] of commonwealth.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- abbreviation Internet
commercialas in .com(the most known Internet TLD).
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.