from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A personal journal in which quotable passages, literary excerpts, and comments are written.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a personal notebook or journal in which memorabilia, quotations etc were written
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a book in which records are made of things to be remembered.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A book in which things especially to be remembered or referred to are recorded methodically.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a notebook in which you enter memorabilia
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.