from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- prep. In reference to. See Usage Note at participle.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Causing concern; worrisome.
- prep. Regarding, respecting.
- v. Present participle of concern.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- prep. Pertaining to; regarding; having relation to; respecting; as regards.
- adj. Important.
- n. That in which one is concerned or interested; concern; affair; interest.
- n. Importance; moment; consequence.
- n. Concern; participation; interposition.
- n. Emotion of mind; solicitude; anxiety.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An affair of importance; concern; business.
- Having interest or moment; important.
- Pertaining to; regarding; with relation to; as to; about.
Do you think he kept his word concerning his “threat”?
I'm curious about the title concerning Mar's magnetic field.
"So far," Sarela remarked, "you have kept your word concerning our well-being."
While the Supremacy Clause issue will be influenced by the United States' Supreme Court case this term concerning Arizona's now infamous SB-1070 law space constraint require me to address this matter on another day, the Equal Protection argument will probably lead the federal court to strike down the Florida policies in question.
The Supreme Court already has one case this term concerning this law United States v.
There would be a period of rejoicing, of spreading the word concerning the Aspects’ gifts to their people, but for Malfurion, those events suddenly mattered little.
What's more concerning is forgetting recently learned information, important dates or events, asking for the same information repeatedly or a sudden reliance on memory aids.
What should be more concerning is the fluctuation in his performance.
Most concerning is the advocacy courses being offered.
I hope someone clued these people in concerning that fact that the Polar Bear population has grown substantually, despite what Al Gore wants you to believe.