from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun law The country in which a person or thing is deemed to have originated for the purposes of laws and regulations.
- noun international trade The
countrywhere shippedgoods are produced.
- noun international trade The country in which the last stage of
substantial transformationof goods occurred.
- noun international trade The country in which the most
important processingtook place.
- noun international trade The country in which a substantial amount of processing took place.
- noun consumer goods The country indicated on a
labelas being the country in which the goods were made.
- noun publishing Country of first
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun the country where you were born
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.