from The Century Dictionary.
- noun The state of being crisp, crimped, curled, or brittle.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun The state or quality of being crisp.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun The state of being
- noun An instance of being crisp.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun firm but easily broken
- noun a pleasing firmness and freshness
- noun an expressive style that is direct and to the point
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
crisp + -ness
Sorry, no example sentences found.