from The Century Dictionary.

  • Affected with obliquity of vision; squint-eyed.

from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.

  • adjective having convergent strabismus. Contrasted with walleyed.
  • adjective Affected with strabismus; squint-eyed; squinting.

from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.

  • adjective UK Having both eyes oriented inward, especially involuntarily.

from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.

  • adjective having convergent strabismus


Sorry, no etymologies found.



Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.